IRC or somesuch thing? (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Sep 25 11:27:55 EDT 1997

Max said:
>        Has anyone ever considered ever meeting on an IRC channel or
something like that to have a bit of a chattie?

It's sometihng that the status quo e-mail discuession group do but they don't
get lots of people in it every week.

>Does anyone still do this?

If someone could organise it may be a memebr of hawkwind could do an interview
in an IRC room. Regulating the people who speak could be done using voice
modes, scripts and bots. So that only 1 peron speaks at a time.

>        Anyone interested?

Only if it's an IRC servce provider I can acess and at a time when I don't
have loads of work (ie sunday night).

Tim