HW:Gloucs gig on Sunday

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Sep 26 05:01:51 EDT 1997

This is just to confirm that the HW gig on Sunday at Gloucester Leisure
Centre is cancelled. Tickets will be accepted at Swindon on the 10th Nov.
The reason it was cancelled was 'not enough tickets sold'.

I guess that if the nearest venue to Gloucester is Swindon this means the
Bristol gig is off, which was meant to be the following Sunday. This is
backed up by it not being on the web page. Things are pretty diasppointing
for us Southern England fans, no Gloucester, Bristol, Oxford, Reading
gigs, well, there is the re-arranged Oxford one, and we still have
Guildford.

Yours glumly, not going to see Hawkwind this weekend

Mike w