Rock concert violence

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Sat Sep 27 23:03:56 EDT 1997

At 01:20 AM 27/09/97 -0700, Michael Galvin wrote:
>On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
>
>> Anyone ever hear of the above title? [I suppose it's in the FAQ!]
>> I actually think it might be serious!  Like some kind of teenager
>> indoctrination attempt against Rock Music.  Anyway, it's supposed to
>> feature 'guests' Blue Oyster Cult...
>>
>> theo
>
>Yes, I remember seeing this a long time ago. I think the local library has
>a copy of this and now that you mention it, I am going to have to check it
>out.  I remember a teenager interviewing the band backstage and it
>appeared to be around '79 or '80.  Funny thing, it featured only the
>future 3OC members and Lanier did most of the talking. I remember the kid
>being somewhat overwhelmed by Lanier's take on the subject.

 Yeah, I have a similar video regarding the hearing problems assoc, with
rock music, in which Joe, Rick  and Allen are interveiwed.  Allen is pretty
"full-on".  He comes across as having strong opinions on the subject.
  We like to watch it just to see him just about lose it!

    Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au