Allen Lanier's hearing

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 28 00:49:11 EDT 1997

<< Yeah, I have a similar video regarding the hearing problems assoc, with
 rock music, in which Joe, Rick  and Allen are interveiwed.  Allen is pretty
 "full-on".  He comes across as having strong opinions on the subject.
   We like to watch it just to see him just about lose it! >>

I remember that show!  I saw it on PBS in, like, '83 or '84...I seem to
remember that they tested all the Cult members and Lanier was the only one
who showed any signs of hearing loss...is this the show you're referring to?
 (I should ask Bolle if he's seen that, maybe he'd like a copy for the Cult
Museum...:-).

SET