Allen Lanier's hearing

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Sun Sep 28 12:40:43 EDT 1997

At 12:49 AM 28/09/97 -0400, Steven Tice wrote:

><< Yeah, I have a similar video regarding the hearing problems assoc, with
> rock music, in which Joe, Rick  and Allen are interveiwed.  Allen is pretty
> "full-on".  He comes across as having strong opinions on the subject.
>   We like to watch it just to see him just about lose it! >>
>
>I remember that show!  I saw it on PBS in, like, '83 or '84...I seem to
>remember that they tested all the Cult members and Lanier was the only one
>who showed any signs of hearing loss...is this the show you're referring to?

 Yeah, That's it!  They also compared and tested a country rock band as
well, and found their drummer to be the most hearing impaired!

> (I should ask Bolle if he's seen that, maybe he'd like a copy for the Cult
>Museum...:-).

 I got mine from him.

  Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au