OFF: new Porcupine Tree out!?

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Sep 29 04:14:04 EDT 1997

Jill Douglas wrote:

> > Hi All esp Captain Cloud
>
> > Anyways, seems like it'd be quite a coup to get the new
> > PTree CD in my hands a couple of weeks before the UKers even see it...
> >

> Yes speaking as a UKer who has this album, due to my photo of Barbieri
> which appears on it, you all need this album, it is even better than
> Signify. Superbly recorded with an excellent choice of tracks.Sever
> tomorrow
> Jill Douglas

Gee, I feel like I'm really behind! I haven't even HEARD signify:(   I've
Just  heard  Up the Downstairs & the sunday of life! Great stuff therePam.

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool