OFF: Unknown Deutschland

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Sep 29 13:51:44 EDT 1997

On Monday, September 29, 1997 6:42 PM, C Mumford [SMTP:cannibal at CUTEY.COM]
wrote:
> This "compilation" CD of "krautrock" is fake isn't it? I mean,
> with songs by Orridge and Zeus B. Held... fun stuff still. Does
> anyone know fer sher if if it's a hoax?
>
> Christian

Huh?  I got the first one, and I've seen the other 2 in the shop - I didn't
notice those guys on the track list?  Which one have you got?  Are you sure
you haven't got it mixed up with something else? :)

- Andy

ObCD: Francoiz Breut - _Francoiz Breut_