New Born to Go website online! Strange Daze 97 pics and soundfiles!

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Tue Sep 30 15:49:42 EDT 1997

Hi,
I just put up all the Born to go at Strange Daze 97 stuff
on our new (under construction) website, if you would like
a peek just go <http://www.uniflex.net/~borntogo>

It features pictures (taken by ARBY of AP, thanks ARBY) and
soundfiles of our entire set, in the order we played it (thanks
to a tape by Bob Lennon, thanks Bob).

I haven't had the time I would like to work on the graphics but
I figured there would be some curious people here who would want
to check it out anyway.

Right now we have long download times from the new web-site, while
they are putting their new web connection together, and these are
*full tracks* so have patience!

In Space we Trust,

Marc.

--
<http://www.uniflex.net/~borntogo>

"Marc Power of Born to Go...who just might be the English Gene Simmons"
- Steve Lindsey at Strange Daze 97