off/other: Porcupine Tree/No Man info sought

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Apr 1 04:47:45 EST 1998

In article <H0001a6401f11882 at MHS>, Allan T Grohe Jr <Allan.T.Grohe.Jr at MA
IL.SPRINT.COM> writes
>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone have a Steve Wilson/No Man (is that right?)/PTree
>discography?  I'm trying track down some No Man (Nomad??), and came up
>with the following:
>
>Dry Cleaning Ray (on THSS label)
>How the West Was Won
>Whamon Express (both on SST)
>
>but I don't know if these are actually PTree's No Man, or some other
>band, etc.  Any help would be appreciated!
>
>Allan.

The only No-Man I've got is "Sweetheart Raw" EP which is on One Little
Indian 1992. Dunno about the above but mine is the Steve Wilson/Barbieri
Noman. I was told there was only 300 of these made but that could be in
error. Anyway I'm looking to sell it as IMHO it stinks (and I like PT a
lot). Fiver?
--
Jon Browne