BOC: re:Heaven Forbid review

Wed Apr 1 08:18:03 EST 1998

>  you're right....it wasn't my intention at all...in fact, Imaginos is
one of my top 3.....the other 2 being Cultosaurus and ST...
what I was getting at is that there was enough...irregularity?...
in the way this one was put together, what with material and
recording spanning almost 20 years and all the other artists
involved that it really is a completely different beast from
HF...

Agreed!  I probably over-reacted based on some other, more strongly
worded posts elsewhere.  Yeah, as far as who played on the bulk of
the CDs and who produced them, HF and Imaginos are probably about as
far apart as you can get between BOC albums.

>so are you coming to Baltimore for the BBQ?  the club is pretty
cool!

Don't think I'll be there, unfortunately.  Too far a trip for this
family man...

John