BOC: re:Heaven Forbid review

Thu Apr 2 09:01:14 EST 1998

>> as Buck said himself..this album represents
>> where "BOC is at right now"...not where they
>> were 20 years ago, despite what some people
>> might wish
>
> And if someone wishes otherwise, they're allowed to, at least on this
> list.  This is a discussion list, after all, not a place of worship.

     Aye.  After all, I don't care where a band is temporally--only
whether the "suck" or whether they "rule" (if we can dispense with
high-flown critiques for a moment and get back down to basics :)

     And given the wide range of tastes on BOC-L :) I can only put so much
credence in any given review :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: _Frequencies from Planet Ten_, Orange Goblin

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk