(C) Heaven Forbid, Tricertops, & B. O'cult

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Apr 3 16:18:51 EST 1998

I noticed that on HF, all songs are copyright either
Tricertops or Six Pound Dog music*.  The ones that are
(c) Six Pound Dog Music and Tricertops are the ones that
Eric worked on, the rest are merely Tricertops.

So this leaves us with the fact that none of the BOC songs
are copyright B.O'cult music, something that all of them
have been prior to this, through Cult Classic.  I can find
no copyright info on Summerdaze, but am missing the back
cover (I normally toss these out after buying the cd along
with the jewel case)...

*Except In Thee, which is now (c) Sony Music, not B.O'cult
music.

I remember Albert mentioning something about them selling off
their songs, and this would tend to go along with that....

so..... Tricertops?  A subtle reference to the "3" in "3OC",
or another way of looking at the "big three"?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random