HW: Your advice my fellow hawkfans (once again)

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Apr 4 16:59:00 EST 1998

Wal asks...

>Yes, I require your advice once again..
>I have some credit at Cleopatra records, and I wonder what *good*
>spacerock or nik turner or helios creed or pressurehed perhaps, I could
>use my credit on.

Well, Cleopatra has numerous sub-labels that have interesting stuff.  The
newest, Purple Pyramid, has quickly become one of my favourites, by
releasing good older material (including compilations of Amon Duul II, Guru
Guru, etc., and Brainticket albums) as well as putting out decent new stuff,
like Space Explosion and Melting Euphoria.  Hypnotic (the ambient label)
carries Spiral Realms' stuff (Simon House), of course.  As far as Nik goes,
I like Past or Future? the best, but can't remember if that's on Cleopatra
or not.

Have fun...Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  Tango Fango - Guru Guru