HW-t shirt

Dan Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 5 05:57:35 EDT 1998

> I am very bummed they didn't have them anymore, I've been dying to get one
> since the beginning of time!  (Anyone know of any places that have them??)

You can get a really cool Hawkwind glow in the dark "hawkshield" from
Jim's Strange DAze '98 site.  On the back are the 97 us tour dates.  It
is the coolest HW shirt I've ever seen. He's selling them for $20.00.
An absolute steal. No idea how many he has left.

Also the site mentions strange daze tickets go on sale June 1st. Also
looks like it's going to be a 3 day festival this year. I can see it
now; first night Alan Davey, second night Nik, third night Hawkwind.
This is going to be incredible, I'm going into orbit.  This event should
be released as a double live album too.

--
DAN WITT
ST. CLOUD, MN -- MINNEAPOLIS, MN