HW: Two questions (OOPS!)

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Apr 6 14:42:11 EDT 1998

Frank Weil wrote:
> > >2) For the video of Hawkwind at the Gaumont Theatre in Southampton on
> > >   October 25, 1981, can anyone give me any release information?  That
> > >   is, who released it, when, and does it have some other title?

> Thanks much for the reply!  I passed the information along to the
> person asking.

etc...

Sorry, folks!  That was supposed to be a private reply to Bernhard,
but I messed up the header.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Your brain, for example, is so _minute_, Baldrick, that if a hungry
cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough inside to
cover a small water-biscuit.      -- Baldrick and Edmund : Captain Cook