BOC: Where have they been?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 6 17:01:55 EDT 1998

>On mån 6 apr 1998 16.05 -0400 "John A Swartz" <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> wrote:
>> Is that a story for BOC or Spinal Tap?  ;-)
>
>     Meanwhile, Al had already formed the Brain Surgeons in the course of a
bizarre gardening accident.

The Police were contacted, but they said it was one of those
things "best left unsolved"...

Y'know, since Al, BOC has gone through almost as many drummers
as Spinal Tap.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random