R.I.P. Cozy Powell

Tom Minsel tom at ABACUS-DIRECT.COM
Mon Apr 6 19:14:25 EDT 1998

This really is a bummer.  Cozy was one of my favorite drummers.

Tom

At 06:59 PM 4/6/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Someone on another list posted that BBC reports that Cozy Powell was
>killed in a car wreck.
>
>Cozy liked fast cars, something he had in common with former
>band-mate [and look=alike] Jeff Beck.  In fact JB also nearly bought
>it in a car crash back in the 70s.
>
>Cozy was a great drummer, sorely missed...

Tom Minsel, Ph.D.

Research and Development                To be born free is a blessing.
Abacus-Direct Corp.                     To live free is a priviledge.
8774 Yates Dr.                  To die free is a responsibility.
Westminster, CO. 80030
(303) 487-5444