BOC: Where have they been? Explanation.

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 7 10:47:57 EDT 1998

Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> slyly mentioned, whispering
lest the outer reaches resound with his exhortations of forbidden
knowledge...

>     Actually, BOC must have been abducted before Imaginos, which
>explains why CBS had to co-opt Al and Sandy's project to release as
>a BOC album.  Then the Old Ones found out and scuppered support for
>the album--and sales were low--thus limiting the amount of >information
that might otherwise have been leaked ...

>--

I sense a visit from Shub Niggurath, or perchance Yog Sothoth, may
result from this dread admission.  The Old Ones, that Crawling Chaos,
may take steps towards retribution against you for revealing this candid
truth to mere mortals in this virtual universe.

Perhaps Albert is, in fact, Imaginos and had, by the mid-eighties,
broken free from the control of the Old Ones, arranged the alien
abduction of 3ÖC and subsequently recorded and released Imaginos, in
order that the truth be told, which would then lead to the Old Ones
reaching through the obsidian mirror and pulling the plug onsales of
that LP.
And with this taken onboard, could it explain Al's continued "interest"
in perhaps continuing the Imaginos saga?.......