BOC: Where have they been?

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 7 20:10:47 EDT 1998

Hi Kids!!

Well, Lil AB is out on Vacation this week so I have decided to come out
of retirement once again and fill in his huge clown shoes (you should
get some Dr. Shoals AB... WHEW!) :^D

It has been said that....
>Apparently a number of music news sources that ingnored
> the band the past ten years are now reporting that the
> band has "reunited".  Well... (and this expounds of
> something I put on alt.music.blueoystercult), I think
> it is better to let them believe this.  There is more
> media sympathy for a reunion/comeback than for a band
> that never went away but was mostly ignored.  So, to
> support this, I think we need to come up with an fake
> explanation of what the band has been up to.  Hence
> this:

ERIC: After an unsuccesful marriage to the Late Clara Peller, Eric
decided to act on a feeling that the road was calling him (a series of
strange "gravely" calls during the night) once again. He set out for the
Yucatan, only to get lost and end up in Spokane, Washington, working as
a late night short order cook at Dennys. He spent a year and a half in a
wig and drag, playing the little known 6th Spice Girl, "Hairy Spice".
When money for Estrogen shots ran out, he decided to try his hand at
that BOC thing again.

BUCK and ALLEN: On November 13, Buck Dharma was asked to remove himself
from his place of residence. That request came from his wife. Deep down
he knew she was right, but he also knew that one day he would return to
her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend,
Allen Lanier. Several years earlier, Lanier's wife had thrown HIM out,
requesting that he never return. Can two hard rocking BOC members share
an apartment, without driving each other crazy?

Ok, maybe I took too much sinus medicine tonight. :^D

Back to lurk mode... and not a moment too soon....

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos
Palace: Galaxystation.com PORT-9998