Completely OFF: What the hell...

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Wed Apr 8 12:00:10 EDT 1998

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Paul Mather wrote:

> I only got to see one episode when in Britain during Spring Break, but
> what I saw was bizarre, baffling, and not a little surreal!  Surely the
> writers are on acid?  (Let us hope, anyway.)
>
> Btw, I hear Teletubbies are coming to PBS, which is probably why
> Letterman was doing the skit.

Hmmm, Teletubbies....Teletubbies.........I'm beginning to get an idea of
what BOC might have been doing in the "wilderness years" (see earlier
thread).

Dave

David Hardman                           "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
HCI Design Centre                        That I love Luton town"
School of Informatics                        (John Hegley)
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB

Phone: +44 0171 477 8152