BOC: Where have they been? Explanation.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 8 12:46:12 EDT 1998

>you know, oddly enough, 15 years ago, "Weird" Al Yankovic touched on this
>subject on his MTV show, AL TV.  He proved that many of the great rock
>songs were written by aliens.

This is mentioned in the BOC Faq.  John, since you're updating it
for the new version with Heaven Forbid being out and all, you're
misquoting the bit in the backwards reaper, it doesn't say,
"We the aliens", it sais "Ancient Astronauts".  Which back then
was synonymous with Aliens, but now makes you think of John Glenn.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random