OFF: Wendy O. Williams, Dead by Suicide

christian mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed Apr 8 18:53:11 EDT 1998

Carl E. Anderson writes:
>      It _is_ the aliens ...

....Torgo..?

(Anyway, I just saw on the news that George Michael was arrested for "lewd
sexual behaviour" in a public lavatory in a park in LA - at first it was
reported he was caught having sex with another guy but then they became
unclear because the police said they had caught Michael performing the
illicit buggery in question by HIMSELF.)

Christian