HW: Griffin stuff FS

Chuckrecs Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 9 03:19:08 EDT 1998

Hi, it's Charlie back with the latest snatch of Griffin CDs.
The only one on hold is Stonehenge for Scott Heller.
The rest are up for grabs. This is what I have: (-) --indicates # of copies

Undisclosed Files (1)
Mighty HW Classics (2)
Out & Intake (2)
Stonehenge (2) (not including Scott's copy)
Chronicle of the BS (2)

All were 5 dollars each, except the Mighty's, which were 3.
If you don't want to send cash, give me a list and maybe I'll take some tapes
(or a CD/LP trade). And I did leave a few copies of each of these titles, so
if these dry up, there are always more... (Plus several copies of the Man
album are still there.)

Charlie