OFF: Wendy O. Williams, Dead by Suicide

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 9 07:36:00 EDT 1998

>>Wendy O. Williams, lead  singer of Plasmatics, dies
>
>So in the last week, we've lost...
>
>Colin Powell, who went by Cozy knowing someday there'd be another famous
>Colin Powell
>Tammy Wynette
>Wendy O. Williams
>Rob Pilatus, who although was not a singer/musician, he did appear on an
>album cover

I heard one radio station calling it "the week the music died"....

hrmmmm

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random