BRAIN: Trepanation in SPIN Mag.

Thu Apr 9 08:57:43 EDT 1998

The latest issue (May '98) of SPIN magazine (a magazine that makes me
feel like a real old fart and wonder about what this world is coming
to, with some of the crap that's in there - I got a free subscription
to it awhile back - think I'll save it in case I ever run out of toilet
paper) has an article on Trepanation - no, not the Brain Surgeons sophomore
CD release, but the actual act.  Complete with a gory picture or two.  I
haven't read the article yet.

John