was OFF: Wendy O. Williams

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 9 12:43:03 EDT 1998

Christian sayz...

>> The guy was just having a quick wank by himself, in a lav. I think the
>> cops watching him are wierder myself.
>> --
>> Jon
>
>Well, its what I thought was very bizarre. Arrest the guy for *what*??

It's the Pee Wee Herman offense, apparently.

>Maybe he was supposed to meet the Milli Vanilli guy for a date and he
>didn't show up cause he was dead (Stand By Your Man?)

Actually, I've heard a rumour that perhaps Pilatus isn't really dead, but
rather he had someone else die in his place.  (That's too easy, isn't it?)

>(sorry, I am a crude and shallow person and I just wrote something in poor
>taste again)

I guess I am too...I didn't see anything you said as being in poor taste.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  The 'Tubbytronic Superdome' (??) is in Stratford-upon-Avon???  Did
they dig up Shakespeare to install this thing??

P.P.S.  Anybody have anything on-topic to discuss?  Looks like we ran out of
new-BOC steam for the moment.  I saw that Purple Pyramid is releasing some
new compilations soon, a Nektar one and an Ashra Tempel one.  Plus, a
tribute album to Neu! (Dunno who's covering the tracks;  plus, Neu! only put
out three albums (in the 70s), so they could potentially do a 'tribute' to
nearly their entire repertoire.)