tBS: All things relative

Thu Apr 9 13:29:08 EDT 1998

>If it's not prying, I just wanted to know which Bouchard
is related to which Bouchard in which way, specifically,
names we've seen on various Brain Surgeons albums:

Well, I should defer to Albert on this, but as he hasn't posted much
lately (too busy working on tBS 5 I hope):

Ace Bouchard - Al and Deb's son - think he's around 8 or 9 now.
Jacob Bouchard - Albert's son, I believe from a previous marriage.  I
think he's around 18 or so now -- not sure about this one.

Joe Bouchard - I think you know this one...  ;-)

I don't know how many Hilfigers their are, but I believe that Andy (bass
player for X Brothers) is Billy's brother, and also fashion designer
Tommy's brother.

John