BOC: Most disturbing lyrics?

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Apr 9 13:42:46 EDT 1998

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>      Well, I thought of something for random discussion.
>
>      Now that the BOC corpus is newly topped up, what do people think
> BOC's most  disturbing/weird/plain screwed up song lyrics are?

"We're BOC - you can be whatever you wanna be
You got the power, we got the key
We're BOC...."   ;-)

ZZzzzzzz

Dave

David Hardman                           "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
HCI Design Centre                        That I love Luton town"
School of Informatics                        (John Hegley)
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB

Phone: +44 0171 477 8152