was OFF: Wendy O. Williams

Fri Apr 10 10:29:09 EDT 1998

On fre 10 apr 1998 11.11 +0100 "Jon Browne" <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:
> In article <971056.3101133899 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Carl Edlund Anderson
> <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>> It certainly _ought_ to be an offense to be Pee Wee Herman ;)
>
> You cannnot possibly mean this.

     I do! :)  No matter how often people tell me that I clearly have
missed out, I was terminally annoyed as a child by the various Pee Wee
Herman shows and movies and stand by rabid dislike of the character, at
least.

     My approval rating on the actor went up a lot after his arrest, cause
it meant I wouldn't have to see that damn character anymore :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson