HM!

Fri Apr 10 10:19:08 EDT 1998

So there I was setting up last night for my usual gig, when what do I
hear over the house system?  Harvest Moon!  I rushed to the jukebox,
but that wasn't it.  Some dude had slipped the bartender a tape with
HM on it.  I didn't catch the guy's name.  I was about to go on, so I
told him we'd hook up later, but after the gig he was gone.  I think
he might have been a bullshit artist--said he was in regular email
communication with BD.  But he was aware of tBS as well.  So there is
a flicker of hope out ion the wilderness.  I wish I could have seen
the look on my face when I heard HM come on!
theo