Strange Daze 98

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 10 15:33:20 EDT 1998

>just visited jim's srange daze page, pretty cool (but no HW tee's left
:~(

>anyway, so who's going to SD98?  anyone from MA that may be upto giving
>lifts? ;)
>
>wal

That's me. I'm absolutely DETERMINED to go after having attempted to do
it last year by bus and finally having to give up hope when I was only
40 miles away in Jamestown.

Anyway, I'll be driving if I buy my brother's car, which depends on if
I decide I can pay the insurance, I could just keep it off the road
until Aug.

... otherwise ... it is possible to get there by bus, though it takes
longer and you ought to give yourself an extra day to deal with
Jamestown (If i started to tell you the stuff that happened there last
time you wouldn't believe me), and it will probably cost $120+ round
trip.

boston    - buffalo:  ~$89 rnd trip
buffalo   - jamestown:~$23 rnd trip
jamestown - sherman:  ~???*

*cab fare is $25 to $30, and there is a regular bus for $6 which doesn't
seem to exist, but if you call their chamber of commerce they'll tell
you otherwise. You could also hitchhike or even walk,   though it would
take about 13 hrs. Biking from Jamestown or Buffalo  (70-80 mi) is also
a possibility; its probably what i'll do  myself  if I cant get a car. I
don't think they'd have a problem with you   bringing one in the bus.