HW: low points and giving up

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Apr 11 11:08:01 EDT 1998

In article <199804111520.BAA21991 at shell-01.webconcept.com.au>, Troy
Harris <fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU> writes
>  People,
>
>  Just as a matter of discussion and interest, and I address this to
>verteran Hawkfans, can any of you ever remember a point in the band's
>illustrious history when you thought they were finished as a good band, but
>later they gained your loyalties back?

Not as such, but I lost interest completely in about 1988 or so. That
was me more than the band, though.
When did Ridicule come out? That was it for me for a while.
I didn't buy Electric Tepee until it had been out nearly a year.
Even then, I didn't get *right* back into "fandom" until probably 5
years ago. I completely missed out on the Brigette Wishhart period.
But like I said, that was me, not the band as such.

>  By virtue of you being on this list I assume you are still a Hawkfan.  : )

But of course.
--
Jon