Porcupine Tree/No Man info sought

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Apr 13 13:11:05 EDT 1998

OK,

I've finally had a chance to trawl through my Porcupine Tree/No Man
collection and can heartily recommend the following:

No-Man - Dry Cleaning Ray (3rd Stone 1997)
No-Man - Lovesighs An Entertainment (One Little Indian 1991)
Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine Live In Rome (Delerium 1997)
Richard Barbieri/Tim Bowness - Flame (One Little Indian 1994) - Tim being
No-Man vocalist, Richard ex-Japan, sometimes Porcupine Tree keys
No-Man - Flowermouth (One Little Indian 1994)

Steven Wilson, PT mainman has just had an album released called
"Bass Communion" - an album of music without rhythm (?) through 3rd
Stone.

There's another related website http://www.adasam.demon.co.uk

Too much information?  Perhaps.  Try some of it.  You may be surprised.

Zeit