OFF: The real Peter Green (Re: R.I.P. Cozy Powell)

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 13 08:31:07 EDT 1998

reset writes:

> living in poverty) but now the "real" Peter Green from the "real" Fleetwood
> Mac lineup walks among us again, with his mind somewhat intact. He had to
> relearn music from scratch from not playing for over 20 years.

Thanks - I'm glad to have that confirmation.   I tried to argue this was
the case but the person I was talking to was so adamant that I was wrong
that I had to concede.    I can tell him otherwise now!

jill

obcurses> Not buying the CD I saw by the Splinter Group because of
this.   8-(     Back to the shops...

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk