HW: low points and giving up

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Mon Apr 13 12:15:06 EDT 1998

In message ID <91B3F4CA7220D1118BA00000F83114BD19720D at EMSS05M03.ems.lmco.com> on
13/04/98, BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

))I am a very new fan to Hawkwind so pardon any faux paus's. Picking up my
))first album several months ago (Choose Your Masks); then picking up up a
))few others (Space Is Deep & Levatation).
))
))I was just curious if the hard core Hawkfan liked C.Y. Masques and how
))this line up compares (quality-wise) to the earlier ones mentioned).

Hard Core ?

You should listen to earlier records !
Xinsearchofspace, Warriors, DoremiI, Hall of the Mountain Grill, etcIare speed
metal in comparison with C.Y.M.

Better forget the compilations, a band like HW made real concept albums,
excerpts from compilations may be interesting if you liked the studio versions
firstI!

Olivier

         -- via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).