off: Underground zero vinyl

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Mon Apr 13 14:29:47 EDT 1998

If anyone is interested in UZO vinyl. I just found some! In Camden there is
a record store in Inverness Street (the first one with the singles dept
downstairs). I think it`s called `out on the floor but that may be the other
shop in the same street. They have Two albums on vinyl for £8 each. The
first album and the half live/half studio thing.
If you go, they are in the 70`s punk/new wave section downstairs. I was
chatting to the guy and told him that he`d have more luck putting them in
the Hawkwind section but I don`t know whether he will. They got the HW stuff
up stairs and have a few interesting things like the hawklords 12" and
original early 70`s albums. Plus singles probably. It`s a good shop for
collectors.
I`d get them myself for somebody but I simply don`t have the cash (and I
already own them) so I`m passing on the info.

Si
-----
"I`ve got 'some' answers to 'most' of your questions!"
The Alice Cooper Trivia File -
http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/intro.html

-----