HW: essential discography

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Apr 13 20:35:25 EDT 1998

I've got a discography that includes only the official studio albums and
the live albums.  The links aren't all done, and you need frames to
access it, but here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568

I may mess up some people because I have listed dates in a weird manner.
 I use the *recording* date rather than the *label release* date.  Thus,
the newest live album _1999 Party_ I have listed way back in 1974, even
though it was just released (finally) in 1997.  But it keeps things
like _Undisclosed Files Addendum_ has songs from two different concerts
in the 80's.

Interesting that this page has been up for about 25 months now, and
*none* of the big pages have ever given me a link.  A few of the smaller
pages have linked me, but I had hoped for a little more reception.  I get
frustrated with the fluid nature of most websites, as the Hawkwind links
on my page are all hopelessly out of date.  Being around for over 2 years
 at the same URL should qualify my page to be listed somewhere, even if
it is only an "also-ran" and nowhere near as well designed as Sonique's
page.

Thanks, and hope some of you visit.  I'm doing construction on the cd
cover scans because GeoCities now offers 6 meg free webspace instead of 2
meg.  That's a lot of space, so keep your eyes out for more improvements!

Bryan

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568