OFF: Cozy Powell and Black Sabbath

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Apr 14 00:38:02 EDT 1998

All this talk of Cozy Powell makes me wonder:

Does anyone on the list have an opinion on post-Dio Black Sabbath?
I've bought faithfully everything Sabbath has released since then,
and while it ain't classic Sab, I've always felt that if you approach
the stuff as sort of Tony Iommi solo material, it isn't really too
bad. And I'm going to admit something I probably shouldn't...Although
most people hate Born Again, including those who made it, I find it
to be one of my favorite Black Sabbath Albums of all time.
If anyone has any opinions, I'd love to hear 'em.

--Nick English