BOC: Heaven Forbid in the UK

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Apr 14 07:53:08 EDT 1998

> On tis 14 apr 1998 08.50 +0100 bart <bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK> wrote:
> > Interesting to note that all copies of _HF_ had the inserts
> > reversed to display the er, voluptuous brunette instead of the proper
> cover.
> > I guess CMC must think us Brits would be offended. Bizarre.
>
>      My guess is they figured people were more likely to stop and pick up
> something with the voluptuous brunette on it :)

Now normally that would be entirely true, but I held off for the time being,
mainly because I try and avoid buying at HMV (supporting the local indy shops
instead) and second I was still so hung over from my 30th bash I could barely
coordinate myself through a purchase transaction :-)

Tim

NP: v/a, _Narcosis dark ambient compilation_