Forwarding message from Daniel

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Apr 15 00:45:07 EDT 1998

Daniel asked me to forward the following to BOC-L

--Nick

Hej alla!
OK I've just found a review of Heaven Forbid in my local newspaper
"barometern". Here's the translation (almost - I can't do any better
than this :-/

Blue Oyster Cult
Heaven Forbid
by Tommy Granlund
(4 points of 5)

Ten years has passed since their album Imaginos struck like a bomb and
shocked me 'cos it was one of BOCs strongest albums ever. With Heaven
Forbid it's clear that they still are one of the best and most
intelligent hard rock bands. >From the opening, See You in Black, the
record is full of strong songs made in the classic BOC manner.
Beautiful melodies and pitches [?], guitars with an almost psychedelic
poptouch against hard and heavy rockground. And Buck Dharmas personal
guitarplaying is always embellishing, lots of melodies with a steady
weight. In the 70s BOC (together with Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin)
were the most important, the best and had most originality of all
hardrockband. Today Blue Oyster Cult makes as strong music as they did
in the past - without caring the slightest of what other bands do, and
without losing any of their distinctive character.

// Daniel