FAO US hawkfans - trade deal?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Apr 15 05:39:14 EDT 1998

My US book account is empty and my normal way of topping it up is to
arrange a trade with US hawkfans.  What happens is that you tell me what
Hawkwind CD's or LP's you'd like me to find.  If I then find them, I
send them to you and you pay for the goods and postage by sending a
cheque in US Dollars to Laissez Faire Books in the US (at the exchange
rate extant when I buy the goods).  Given that UK CDs are expensive
relative to US Cds this is normally useful only for CDs that you're
unlikely to obtain in the US.  I'm generally somewhat good at finding
Hawkwind CDs ;-)

This has the advantage to you of eliminating expensive bank conversion
charges when buying UK goods and the reverse advantage for me when
buying US books.

So if you're up for such a trade then please email me your wants list...

FoFP