OFF: Post Dio Sab

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Wed Apr 15 19:00:03 EDT 1998

>>>Does anyone on the list have an opinion on post-Dio Black Sabbath?

I, for one, much enjoy "post Dio" Sabbath.  I pretty much like everything
that Tony Iommi has done, but I find that Cross Purposes is the Sabbath
album that I enjoy listening to more than the others.  As far as playing
Sabbath songs, my favorite is War Pigs (I play bass).  Other favs to play
are NIB, BS, Symptoms of the Universe, Killing Yourself to Live, Snowblind,
Lord of this World (the cops would always show up when we'd play this),
Into the Void and Tomorrows Dream.  Backstreet Kid was always fun to play,
but nobody could sing it!

I was lucky enough to see the last show that Cozy played with Sabbath in LA
on the Forbidden Tour.  He was one of the best.  I've always loved his
drumming and it sounds like he was a damn fine person as well.

Anybody on the list going to see Sabbath in St. Gallen Switzerland?  Please
email me if you are.  I'm trying to find out how to get tickets.

Brad Dahl

OBFD:  Trouble, Plastic Green Head

"This basement needs a diving board"  Lawrence of Cobble Creek
http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html