OFF: Post Dio Sab

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Thu Apr 16 12:18:56 EDT 1998

> Brad,
>
> Is Tony Martin singing? What's the deal with him and his on-again,
> off-again status? I think I'd have long ago gotten sick of being shelved
every
> couple of years the way he has.

Nick,

This is the "re-formed" Black Sabbath with Ozzy singing, and hopefully Bill
Ward on drums (you never know until they hit the stage who will be
drumming).  They are touring Europe in June playing mostly festivals.  So
far, they are scheduled to do one show in the States, I believe in
Minnesota.

I think Tony Martin's Sabbath days are over, but who knows anymore.  I
really like Tony M's vocals and hope he gets something going.

Rock out,

Brad