OFF: Geezer...Black Science

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 13:28:56 EDT 1998

Has anyone heard the current Geezer Butler album
Geezer "Black Science"?????
It's pretty obvious what the title is saying, but I really can't make up
my mind about the music.
Help.

How many comeback/retirement tours is Ozzy gonna do with himself,
Sabbath, or anyone?  I know he won't be able to get rock'n'roll out of
his blood, so why the hell does he keep telling us he's finished.  We
know he's not, and we certainly don't need the threat of a "last ever
Ozz concert" to fork out the beans for a gig.  Ozzy's an institution,
just like 3OC, HW and (sshhhhhh) Rush - we're _never_ gonna stop
watching and they're never gonna stop touring.  Full bleeding stop.

OBCD...Cheese Junkies _Lounge Lizard_