OFF: Geezer...Black Science

Thu Apr 16 14:02:33 EDT 1998

 From:          Horse Whisperer <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>
> How many comeback/retirement tours is Ozzy gonna do with himself,
> Sabbath, or anyone?  I know he won't be able to get rock'n'roll out of
> his blood, so why the hell does he keep telling us he's finished.  We

This month's Guitar World says he just got Zakk back into the
band--great big fucking surprise, seeing how Zakk's solo career dove
like a submarine!  Gotta wonder how Ozzy's able to keep jerking
everyone off and getting away with it?  For sure he wants to do a
tour with Sab, and, considering how their fortunes have waned lately,
will jump at the chance.  Ozzy's sure blessed with incredible luck,
eh?  Sab needs him, Zakk needs him.  The guy's a total wanker who
can't even sing anymore, and everything he touches turns to gold.
BOC have to wait 10 years to make a record, and tBS are playing clubs
smaller than my living room.  It's a world gone mad...

> know he's not, and we certainly don't need the threat of a "last ever
> Ozz concert"

Go ahead...make my day!

to fork out the beans for a gig.  Ozzy's an institution,
> just like... Rush - we're _never_ gonna stop
> watching

speak fer yerself, buddy-boy!

theo