OFF: Geezer...Black Science

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Apr 16 16:57:04 EDT 1998

John said:
>I did buy his "Live
>and Loud" double CD from a few years back.  Wasn't really impressed
>with it - seems that Ozzy sort of turned into this "angry" dude since
>he swore off the booze - every other word on the CD, when he wasn't
>singing was "fuck".  Hey, I don't find that offensive - it just sounded
>stupid (er, fucking stupid).

>From various interviews I've seen with Ozzy, I
have a vague feeling he never spent much
time studying Quantum Physics at Oxford.  I
was shocked that the person who seemed so
out of it in the interviews I saw could write the
lyrics (the better ones, anyway) of the early Sab
albums.  But thanks to BOC-L (teacher, entertainment,
fat-free religious cult substitute) I now know that
Geezer wrote most of the lyrics, and another
mystery has been solved. ;-)

Brian
obTAPE> Black Sabbath "Paranoid"