BOC: X-Ray

Hulsebos A arjanh at CS.VU.NL
Fri Apr 17 05:16:36 EDT 1998

Nick English har 'zegd:

> Just to bring everybody back to BOC...Just wondering:
>
> Is anyone else experiencing a fungus-like reaction to X-Ray Eyes?
> This song just grows on me more and more every time I hear it!

Yes, definitely.  Eventho the lyrics are a bit on the silly side....

> Also, just in case anyone cares, I gave Heaven Forbid the acid test
> recently. I shelved it for a full week, then went back to it. It
> passed. I still think it's great. Not the best, but definitely
> BOC...and after all these years of waiting, I'm satisfied.

It's still growing on me.... not yet ready for the acid test. My feeling is that it's
one great album. Musically, it's as diverse as the ones they made before On Your Feet..

Put it all in perspective, I feel that we're sort of missing an album. Maybe we should
put that in our mythology: BOC was abducted in the early nineties to record an album
for the Plutonians.... :-)

> --Nick

Arjan H
--
Disclaimer? Whaddayamean, disclaimer? This is 1998!

            Arjan Hulsebos -- arjanh at cs.vu.nl

For more info (last updated April 9,1998): finger -l arjanh at top.cs.vu.nl