OFF: Geezer...Black Science

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 05:42:23 EDT 1998

Mr. C.E. Anderson mentioned to us the following....

>     He should have kept Pride & Glory going!  That was a great band
and
>could have gotten somewhere if he'd kept at it, I think.

The album was awesome, a guy I used to work with was the biggest Ozz-nut
I have ever met, so he just collected any related paraphernalia he could
get his hands on, and Pride and Glory was one of the finest.
Zak's voice is superb, really Southern and growly, thick and powerful.
And there isn't really anything I can say about his playing that hasn't
been said before, he is a monster spanker.
The material just said Southern Swagger to me, like ZZTop from '70-'73
with late 90's production values and sounds.   Yum.

Chris.