low points and giving up ===

Cutting, Richard richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK
Fri Apr 17 10:33:08 EDT 1998

        I think that the best stuff that they were doing was in 1984
when they did the Stonehenge gig. They should go back to this 'rocky'
format rather than the large amount of sequenced stuff that they are
doing at the moment ( as a 'dance' music composer myself I do like this
material but think that it is better in it's natural environment i.e. a
nightclub, although when one has had a few too many illegal substances
it can be quite pleasant to just sit back and relax whilst the waves of
sound waft over you..... ).  I liked the Chronical of the Black Sword
tour stuff as well.  Dave has definitely taken a back seat these days,
preferring to hide behind his keyboards rather than being out front
playing the guitar and singing.  Maybe its an effect of old age....

        Richard.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Synopsys hereby excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Technology Department at Synopsys Ltd. on +44 171 250 1990.