HW: low points and giving up ===

Cutting, Richard richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK
Fri Apr 17 10:56:24 EDT 1998

> The only way by which I can see the mothership taking off again is for
Dave to
> take the controls, both lyrically and on stage (he may as well not
have
been
> there last tour -- and most people who go to see Hawkwind want to see
Dave).

>>     He needs to rock out more.  What does it take?  Do we have to go
down
>> to Devon armed with the Monster Magnet catalogue and say, "Dave, the
>> people your music inspired are doing this [cue: 'Dinosaur Vacuum'].
>> 'Kauai' isn't going to inspire anything except a desire to get the
new
>> Motorhead album." :)

Lets face it, with the loss of Alan, Dave is Hawkwind.  He really needs
to get out from behind those synths, this is where a full time keyboard
player would help to relieve Dave from the keyboard playing
responsibilities so that he could get back to playing guitar, singing
and being out at the front which is where he should be.  But lets face
it, wanking about behind a keyboard is a hell of a lot easier than
playing the guitar and singing ( I should know, thats what I do ! ), all
you have to do most of the time is push the right buttons at the right
time....

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Synopsys hereby excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Technology Department at Synopsys Ltd. on +44 171 250 1990.